For the past 23 years Dr. Grayson has been conducting a twice annual, two day hands on workshop on NasoAlveolar Molding.
This two day intensive workshop focuses on developing the skills and knowledge necessary to provide care for children born with cleft lip and palate. The workshop provides hands on training in the fabrication of a bilateral nasoalveolar molding appliance and draws upon the expertise and research of NYU Faculty and Staff who are currently providing state of the art NAM therapy.
Along with the fabrication and use of the nasoalveolar molding appliance, there will be discussion of the surgical method that is closely associated with presurgical nasoalveolar molding.
This program will cover the following topics:
• Introduction to Nasoalveolar Molding and Presurgical Columella Elongation.
• The bilateral cleft appliance: background, fabrication and adjustment.
• Treatment protocol: A new era in cleft care and surgery
• Gingivoperiosteoplasty: A 20 year perspective
• Impression Technique
• Biomechanics of Molding Plate Adjustment
• Clinical evaluation of the infant
• Managing complications
This Workshop is for: Surgeons, Orthodontists and Pediatric Dental Specialists and other allied health professionals.
Up Coming Workshops:
May 19/20, 2018 Limited seats available
For Registration Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org